Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer day.

Today was warm and sunny. Some unhappy people will complain it's too hot but they need to learn to appreciate these few days every year where we can say "yes! it's summer!" We had a nice barbecue at my parent's and the kids had plenty of outside fun. I took advantage to stitch outside: so delicious !


Barbara, I don't think I'm a fast stitcher. I think you get that feeling because I tend to stitch one project at the time (well, that's what I was trying to do until the christmas tree and the summer cottage disaster ... ) Here is what I stitched last night:




12 comments:

Hazel said...

What pretty colours!! My dd is 5 and 3/4!! She started this when she was 4! The designs are from http://www.daisy-designs.co.uk/ and they have a list of UK suppliers you can order from. I have just ordered some more from http://www.stitcher.co.uk/index.asp?PageQuery=daisy%20designs&PageNumber=ALL .
The designs I get her are the Early Fun ones which are on 6 count binca and have a preprinted outline of the design as well as the chart. The kits come with everything you need, including the frame. I recommend them thoroughly. xx

mainely stitching said...

Well, I think you're fast!

Anonymous said...

Summer is good :) Although here Australia it can get unpleasantly warm.

I'm so glad I can visit my stitching friends blogs as it is the only way I get my fix these days.

Velda said...

C'est tres chaud! Je suis *grumpy* -- but yes you are a fast stitcher (it takes one to know one lol)

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching! I too think you are a fast stitcher.

Carla said...

Muy buen progreso :)

Tammy said...

You're off to a great start!

Windy said...

Chiloe,
You are a fast stictcher and ambitious!

Unknown said...

It's looking great! I love this chart. Can't wait to see more progress

Tammy said...

I love the beach pictures--too funny! Great stitching!

Stitcher S said...

That's very fast, and would take me days to do!

Take care.

Pumpkin said...

You know, I've never stitched outside before. Too many bugs that bite :o( It must be lovely :o)