Friday, February 16, 2007

I can't believe it !

Today should have been a great day: I did receive my threads from the Royal Paris company. I was so happy when I saw the enveloppe but when I opened it, I realised there was a problem. I made a mistake ! I asked for the wrong color ! :o How could I have done that? :(( I am a little ashamed about asking for a thread again even though I REALLY need that particular color ... I think I will wait until I finish my purple colors to make sure I don't need more and I'll send her an e mail again...



As you can see I did a little bit more purple. I think I will end up dreaming of purple. I may even hate that color by the end of my cross stitch :)) And I am not done at all ...

Today, I also received 2 fabrics I got from an ebay seller. I was supposed to buy 32 ct evenweave and I got 2 linen fabrics so thin that I son't even know if you can really stitch on it... That really got me mad as money doesn't grow in my garden and I don't like wasting it. :( (also I don't like to stitch on linen ...)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

slowly but surely you'll get it done. I would be dreaming about purple by now too, lol