Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wanna sing?

Frog frog go away, come again another day Yeah, that song sucks but that's what happened to ME last night I miscounted one row I guess. I made the mistake to stitch to the right instead of stitching to the left to the right. So here is my proof:

And look who's out? Miss Vera (and not Velda !!! ) saw the light during a couple of days:

Look at what Isa stitched. Isn't it beautiful? I hope a lot of you will go to see her beautiful piece ( just two words: Prairie Schooler + fall)


9 comments:

Velda said...

ah quelle domage mon amie! Vera Souris is very cute tho!

Emmyne said...

Arrgh...ça c'est dur ! Non seulement il faut savoir compter pour broder, mais en plus il faut distinguer sa gauche de sa droite ! C'est pour ça que je n'avance pas mon Lanarte...

Little Cat said...

Oh those darned frogs! Well, if you will go catching tadpoles you really can't complain about the frogs lol ;o)

Vera is sooo cute and that sampler stitched by Isa is amazing!

Windy said...

I love Ms. Vera!

Marita said...

"Frog Frog go away, don't come back another day"

Vera is adorable!

I love Isa stitching. Especially liked "Paon Bleu" but was not sure about leaving a comment in english on a French blog.

Bliss said...

Opps LOL. I still think it looks great!

Irishenchantment said...

woohoo looking chiloe! loving the little mousey!

Lauralness said...

Sorry about the frogs :(

Vera is so cute!

Pumpkin said...

:o( Where is your mistake?

Vera is looking so cute and is just coming alive :o)

OMG! That project is INCREDIBLE!