Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Still waiting for summer ...

I'm almost done with Santa's second leg! It goes fast when you have time to stitch! Last night I mostly checked internet but I had time to stitch a little bit at school yesterday. I'm going to stitch right now but I wanted to show you my progress first!
~
Tomorrow is the last day of school for Pierre and Emma. Emma is going to celebrate her birthday with her schoolmates so today, I went to the store to get candies, candles and two cakes! When I tell you everything is on sale in france during that time: I even got my laundry soap on sale! Unbelievable, isn't it? Diapers were on sale too but I only got pull-up ones as I am planning on starting potting training very soon !!! Does it work with a stubborn boy???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh bien cela prend forme ! les jolies petites gambettes... j'ai hâte de voir la suite...