Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Santa is also finished

Of course, I'm talking about Santa himself, not the whole picture I succeeded to do both side of the armchair. I still have some details to stitch on it and I'll move on to the background. (you know: the one with those mixed colors stitched in half points for artistic effects ... ) So we'll see pretty soon if it will be a happy dance or an UFO (hello little grey cat She's keeping an eye on me , I better treat her well ) We'll see if tonight I'm up for some artistic effects ...



Part 3 of our adventure in potty land. I know a lot of you are reading the new Harry Potter . Here we don't need such a book to get some excitment A 2 years old boy fill your needs for fear (Oh my god! he's going to pee on MY sofa ), emotion (yes! we got one ! ) , for the feeling of your heart beating faster (he's PEEING! where is this damn potty?! ), for love (Isn't he the cutest boy you ever see in underwear? )


Pierre had an appointment with his oncologist this morning. He goes there every four months. They did a blood test for the study they are conducting about the long term effects of the chimio. The doctor decided to also do a blood count. At first, Pierre didn't want to go to the service where he used to go even though his favorite nurse was there. She did the blood test and Pierre cried because he was very scared. Pierre has always been very sensitive to pain (since his stay on NICU actually ) It was so sad to see him cried like that... Pierre always been very scared of the needles over there. I don't think they are bigger than the ones at the lab where we go. I think it's the place that scares him more...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is looking fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

Superbe ouvrage, comme tous les Dimensions ! je me le suis offert il y a peu, il semble facile à faire, non ?? pas trop de mélanges de fils ?
J'espère que pour Pierre, tout va bien aller...
et il nous faudra attendre fin octobre pour avoir le dernier tome de Harry Potter ici.. mais j'ai triché, j'ai feuilleté le dernier chapitre dans un magasin...