Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Do you see a bird?


I can almost hear you: where does she (yes, I am a woman) see a bird? Well, I have barely started this yellow - beige bird. I'm sure it is going to be pretty nice but for now, it's just crosses stitched next to each others...
~
I went to LNS this morning. I tried to buy one piece of fabric for my Dimensions bell pull : like always I want to replace the original aida fabric ( I'm stubborn :p ) but she had nothing in the right size for me. Maybe it is an american size. She told me to buy regular fabric, cut it and sew something around. Well, there's only one little problem : I don't know how to SEW !!!! Anyway, I have project for the next 20 years , at least, so it can wait :D

1 comment:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

It is the same here...buy and sew them yourself.

If you can't sew....just hem stitched?