1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address if I don't already have it, please.)
2. I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So here we go:
1. What is your favorite thing about each of your children?
Pierre: You all know each of my three kids have some sort of medical problems but Pierre got the worst package so he's really special to us as he already survived two serious illnesses. Pierre is also the one who has the most difficult character of the three so it's often a challenge to handle him as we need to be firm without stressing him too much ( so hard to do ...) What I like about him is that he knows how to say sorry when he did something wrong.
Emma: she's a sweet little girl who loves learning new things, who has started to compose some music. She's always in a good mood and she's a real sunshine for the whole family.
Steb: He's funny boy, a little stubborn, very calm. He has a love for chocolate. He goes to brush his teeth by himself (without us asking, begging) and prepare Pierre and Emma's tooth brushes.
2. Where was your favorite place to live and why?
3. If you had a day all to yourself and money was not an option, what would you do, and who would you include (if anyone)?
I think I will go to the spa for a whole day of pampering with one of my friends. I'm sure we'll have a great day laughing !!! But that's just a dream as money is an option
4. Who is your favorite Author and what is your favorite book (they don't have to be related)?
That's a tough one as I have to choose between reading and stitching and I haven't read for a long time ... One of my favorite author is still a french writer: Emile Zola (19 th century). I don't have a favorite book but I like the 19 th century in literature.
5. Are you ticklish?
Don't even think about it !!!
Last night I slept really really bad. Actualy I fell asleep at 4 am I think I was stressed out with what happened to Steb at school and was worried because we had to wake him up every three hours. Chuy was not working today so he took care of the kids on the morning and I slept until 10.30 ! It took a while for me to feel awake. In the afternoon, Emma asked me if I will exercise: I fell like a slug so I prefered to sit in my couch and stitch (something I almost never do in the afternoon as I feel guilty to not do something house related ... )
I almost forgot to go and pick Pierre up from school ... oops ( I was really concentrating on my stitching ....) Chuy woke up from his nap and said it was aleardy 4.30 pm. We rushed to the school and when we came back I noticed Steb was running a fever. I think he gor Emma's virus (his tummy hurts too). He's like me: he can run a fever and we don't really notice it because the fever doesn't affect him too much. Here are my sick babies: the girl feeling soooooooooooo cold and the boy recovering from the stitching session playing the Nintendo DS.
Thanks a lot for your kind words about Steb's trip to the ER. I did it good there (understand I didn't cry, not like I did when Pierre went to the ER last april) but I still don't know how I will be able to schedule his surgery when he will turn 5. If someone knows how I could prepare myself for that, let me know.
My fuchsia are growing steadily: