Monday, March 12, 2007

What I did .

I stitched the letter "H" yesterday. I did the backstitch on all on all the upper letters. I also finished Winnie. Do you believe I'm also done !!! I am so happy ! Guess when I started it?
~
On the other side, the bad news is that I don't have a lot of time to stitch. :( The class is exactly like the teacher described it on the phone: the kids are horrible ! They fight each others all the time and they are only quiet when they work .... One mother arrived at the end of the school screaming in the classroom about a boy who bothered her daughter all the time! She demanded that I changed the girl place. I'll do it tomorrow... Incredible ...ok, 3 weeks with them = 12 days total so I'll take one day at a time. Another thing to think about : vacations are in 3 weeks ;) Let's be positive, right ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay your done! Congrats! Sorry abou the awful kids too. Let's see...you started this....a year ago?

Anonymous said...

Well done, only the letter N to go now! I am going to guess that you started ten months ago. Soon you can start a new project which is always exciting. Hope the children behaved for you today!