Thursday, March 22, 2007

Look what I got today !!!

So I don't know if it's the may issue, it's not written anywhere. It's the issue 123 . My subscription was supposed to start with the may issue. I think the bunnies look better on San's blog than on the mag. I like the little angels. (even though I don't usually like angels )
~
I organized myself enough to stitch tonight. I made an enlargment of the chart at school today. It was too tiny to see well at night.
~
The kids at school are still tough. My voice is almost gone... I always have to raise my voice. It is exhausting ... Today, I was stunned at school : 2 kids were kicking each others and a teacher kicked them back to " teach them " how bad it is ! :o I don't really agree with that as I wouldn't like an adult kick one of my children. We'll see if some parents complain ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

il a l'air génial ce magazine. je craque pour le lapin !