Saturday, January 27, 2007

More pictures of my WIP



Here are the images as promised yesterday. After having stitched Winnie and Tigger, I went to the right to stitch Lumpy the efelant and his kite. I stitched that one pretty fast and I went up to Winnie and Piglet. Unfortunately, I am now missing a thread and I cannot finish my Winnie. I wii write to the Royal Paris company. I hope they will accept to send me the missing thread. Anyway, I stitched the letters. Last night, I finished the letter O and the bug. I stitll need to do all the backstitches on my letters. I have to stitch another butterfly above the kite and I will move on to the left part of the fabric to stitch more letters before to start Mr Eyeore.
I hope you all enjoy looking at the WIP!!!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hola!!! Gracias por dejar tu comentario en mi blog. Qué bonito gráfico estás haciendo, es precisoso y eso que a mí Winnie the Pooh no me gusta especialmente, pero tengo que admitir que tiene unos gráficos preciosos, me parece que este no lo había visto antes. Dónde lo compraste?? si fue en una tienda online me encantaría mirarlo a ver... por cierto te vino en un kit o podías comprar el gráfico suelto??
Felicidades me encata el trabajo que tienes entre manos.
Besos
Ana

Chiloe said...

Hola Ana,

Tu eres la primera que me deja un mensaje !!! Felicidades :) Se llama Winnie and Lumpy y es de la compania: Royal Paris. Lo compre aqui en una tienda en Francia pero creo que se puede encontrar en el internet. A lo mejor lo puedes comprar en inglatera sobre el sitio: www.sewandso.uk.co Tengo una amiga que esta haciendo un kit de Winnie y desde que miro el mio, ya no lo interessa el suyo :)) No se puede comprar el grafico solo. Es un kit.

Besos

Chiloe