Sunday, August 9, 2009

Silkweaver showcase finalist 2009

Did you know Silkweaver has announced the list of the finalists of the 2009 showcase? And guess what? I have two pieces in the small category !!!!!!!!!! Isn't it great? I know I'm probably not going to win anything but it makes me proud that some stitchers have liked my stitching !!! You can look here for the small, medium, and large.

I never thought someone will like my Eskimo's kiss.
But I do love how the fabric and the design match for my birdie. I still haven't decided how to finish it but I'd love to have it display at christmas time !!!
Results will be announced tonight !!!! Good luck to all the finalists !!!



13 comments:

Doris said...

i like the skimo kiss, look so cute. The bird is stunning, gorgeous.
good luck!.

Daffycat said...

This is awesome, Chiloe! Congratulations!

nima said...

congrat chiloe...wow..your works deserve that.....

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations there girl!! I have my fingers crossed that you win! I think you can.

Cindy F. said...

I'm so excited for you! Good luck girl!! and I love these 2 finishes! Both are just adorable!!

Dawn said...

So happy for you. Hope you win. Will keep my fingers cross ~ Dawn ~

tkdquintmom said...

That is awesome!!!!! I love the kissing bunnies, how very cute is that! Also squirrel looks fab! Smokin' woman....just smokin.

mbroider said...

Congratulations, Chiloe!! The squirrel completed, a new project being started (it is floral, i think??), two of your cross-stitchies short-listed in a contest... Hurrah!! You are a star, Chiloe:))

Yvonne said...

I love your birdie. The colours combination are really lovely.

Carolyn NC said...

Congratulations - they're both so cute! And the fabrics are great!

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome Chiloe! You should be proud that you made it that far :o)

Mel said...

Congrats! I'll cross my fingers for you. :)

NatQuébec said...

Ohhh elles sont trop jolies ces pièces ! bonne chance