Monday, October 15, 2007

Bad news for the Silkweaver FOTM customers ...

Yesterday I was browsing their site when I checked if there was something new for the members of the FOTM. I was shocked when I realized they raised their prices. For instance, my two 18x26 (silkweaver specials ) went from $ 23 to $ 30 ! It's a 30 % raise ... (the shipping price went up too) I don't know if I could continue doing it ... which makes me very sad as my fabrics were my monthly treats ... (I've been doing it for only 3 months)

3 comments:

Sally said...

That's a huge rise in the price! I was thinking of starting with them next year but now I don't think I will!

Carla said...

Uy me parece que lo han subido demasiado!

~Tammy said...

WOW! That is quite an increase. Too bad. I've never ever done a FOTM program. I can never justify the expense each month, I just buy it as I need and then at times dye my own pieces.